Executive Assistant Job Vacancy In Trajectron Sports Pvt Ltd
Trajectron Sports Pvt Ltd
Bldg B6 – Unit No 233 Bhumi World Industrial Park – (BWIP)
Pimplas Village, NH-3, Opp. Tata Amantra, Bhiwandi – 421302 Maharashtra
Designation: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Salary: Open-Not a constraint
Job Location: Mulund / Thane (Open to Travel) (Onsite Presence)
Experience: 5 to 10 Years with good command of MS Office
Qualifications: MBA, BBA, BMS, B.COM
The role entails assisting the CEO in strategic and routine matters in key operational areas of the business such as manufacturing, sales, commercial, Legal, Compliance, Government Affairs, and Human Resources.
Act as the eyes and ears of the CEO for connecting with stakeholders, organizations, employees. Monitoring and updating on projects, collating, validating critical business information for management consumption, ensuring meetings, data and documentation is done on time and carried out effectively.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs. Person must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanour with a broad range of professionals and individuals including Senior Management Team, Board of Directors, and leadership team reporting to the CEO.
• Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of his daily work routine.
• Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, scheduling engagements, and travel (may include domestic and international) arrangements. Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
• Serve as a liaison between the CEO, staff and the public. This includes receiving and screening the CEO’s phone calls and visitors, answering a variety of questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing calls appropriately for resolution.
• Assist the CEO in the development of presentations and white papers for internal and external audiences.
• Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
• Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
• Handle printing, faxing, mail/overnight packages, copying, filing, and email/messages.
• Sort and triage mail; maintain e-mail and other address directories.
• Compose and prepare letters relating to routine correspondence for the CEO’s signature.
• Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
• Transcribe source material, prepare documents, reports, tables and charts; distribute as appropriate.
• Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
• Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
• Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
• Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
• Act as a trusted and reliable partner who not only meets the deadlines but also understands and prioritises efficiently to meet the statutory / legal deadlines very critical for the business.
• To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
• The Executive Assistant provides administrative and operational support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO
Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
- Any Degree
- Any Diploma
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Client Engagement
- Client Management
- Communication Skills
- Sales Manager
- Task Management
Company Details: “Trajectron Sports Pvt Ltd”. Wagle Estate, Thane, Maharashtra, India
Apply Directly In Company’s Website: Apply Now
ContactsWagle Estate, Thane, Maharashtra, India
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Hiring Sales Manager
- Biyani Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Home, Office, Remote
Builds market position by promoting, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing sales requirements.
Marketing Manager Job Vacancy At Primes Enterrprises
- Primes Enterrprises
- Office, Remote
Automotive Industry visit and market the products.
Telecaller Vacancy At Sureva Engineering
- Sureva Engineering
We hiring tele caller officer urgently.