Financial Advisor Job Vacancy At Sun Life Philippines
Viewed 46 times
JobNovo's Recent Job Searches
- Maintains a healthy prospect bank by building stable referral channels and strong partnerships to ensure constant flow of sales.
- Proactively approaches prospective clients through face-to-face invitations, online messaging tools, or doing call-outs to secure appointments on a regular and constant basis.
- Conducts needs-based interviews to clients to uncover meaningful information and provide sound and holistic financial advice to help clients achieve their short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Analyzes financial data received from clients to develop financial management strategies and to provide a comprehensive plan that best suits client’s needs.
- Provides thorough discussion on the different financial solutions on investment, estate planning, protection, education, and investment and guides clients in making an informed decision.
- Ensures customer’s complete understanding of their major financial decision and discusses their full responsibility over the plan.
- Assists clients on any plan-related transactions and gives prompt and accurate response to client’s inquiries.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to the ever changing financial needs of clients.
Perks of being a Financial Advisor:
- Flexible Working Hours
- High Potential Income (Write your own paycheck)
- Earn up to 12 months bonus
- Fast Career Growth
- Travel around the world for free (VIP Accommodation)
- Get Awards & Recognition
- Part-time and Full-time
- Hybrid, Onsite or WFH
Send your latest CV/Resume to: email@example.com
FB: Pat Barretto Erni
- Any Degree
- Any Diploma
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Client Engagement
- Client Management
- Communication Skills
- MS Excel
- Sales Manager
- Task Management
- Work From Home
- Work Home
Any Financial based graduate.
Company Details: ” Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. “. Double Dragon West, Pasay City, Philippines.
Who We Are: Sun Life in the Philippines offers a diverse range of insurance, wealth, and asset management solutions to help every Filipino in their journey towards a brighter life. In 1895, Sun Life Financial began its operations in the Philippines through the representation of the H.J. Andrews and Co., a British trading firm. Throughout the Philippine Revolution, Sun Life Philippines experienced continuous growth; and by its 125th year in the country, the company posted huge growth while planting the seeds of financial protection in the island.
JobNovo's Recent Job Searches
Full Time Job Type
Salary 10k - 25k INR, 15k - 30k INR
Entry level Any Financial based graduate.
Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
ContactsDouble Dragon West, Pasay City, Philippines Phone: (632) 8849-9888
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Part Time / Full Time Work From Home Job
- ACHIEVER'S CLUB
- Home, Office, Remote
WORK FROM HOME Only For College Student & Freshers
Assistant Manager Vacancy | Server Support At PeopleStrong
- Office, Remote
We hiring for Assistant Manager Vacancy
Internship For Marketing And Communications Department At Orjabox LLP
- OrjaBox LLP
OORJA BOX seeks a Summer Intern for our Marketing and Communications Department. This internship will be based out of our Delhi Office and report to the management. This is a paid internship.